Mt Eden Meeting is a worship group belonging to Northern Monthly Meeting.
Meetings for Worship
10am every Sunday, children welcome.
11.30am every Weds at Friends Centre
Children’s Meeting: 10+ Group - for all young people aged at least 10 years old.
Optional meeting 3rd Sundays at a local cafe at 9 am, and then go to meeting for worship together at 10 am.
Younger Children: Children's Meeting happens every Sunday.
Family Catch up
First Saturday of (most) months from late afternoon. More details announced month by month.
10:15 am - Discussion group
Meet at Auckland Friends Centre 115 Mt Eden Road (not held during school holidays),
Discussion is followed by Meeting for Worship at 11:30 am,
followed by a shared lunch at 12:00 noon
Fortnightly (alternating with the Woman's group) at 7:30 pm - Discussion and worship group at Friends Centre
Meet at Friends Centre at 9.30am each Tuesday for a walk and morning tea
Fortnightly on Thursday evenings. Contact Barbara Ph 09 836 5576
Prayer Support Group
9:00am 4th Sundays Feb to Nov in Friends Centre.
Mt Eden Meeting publishes a gazette to inform newcomers about the activities and programs available at the Meeting House.
The gazette also provides a Quaker view on a topical subject and information about the regular Meetings for Worship held at the Meeting House.
Previous issues of the gazette can be viewed below.
- 2019 Autumn: Student Strike for Climate Action: a Quaker Response?
- 2018 Summer: Truth and Reconciliation as a Road to Restorative Justice
- 2018 Spring: No Gazette published
- 2018 Winter: Alternatives to Violence Project (AVP) Creating Peaceful Pathways
- 2018 Autumn: Northern Monthly Meeting Focus on Spiritual Nurture
- 2017 October & November: A Quaker Response to Religious Conflict
- 2017 August & September: Northern Monthly Meeting Statement on the Refugee Crisis
- 2017 June & July: Quakers, Peace and the White Feather
- 2017 April & May: Reaching Out in this Time of World Crisis
- 2017 March: Flowers for Prisoners (repeated)
- 2017 February: Flowers for Prisoner