Friends World Committee for Consultation
The great majority of Yearly Meetings throughout the world are affiliated to Friends World Committee for Consultation, a worldwide organization, headquartered in London, that promotes fellowship among the various branches of Quakers. LInk here.
The Religious Society of Friends Aotearoa New Zealand belongs to the Asia-West Pacific Section of FWCC. You can contact the FWCC representatives at email@example.com.
The role of our representatives is:
- to attend FWCC section and International Representative meetings,
- to share their knowledge and insight gained from FWCC activity with their local meetings and Yearly Meeting and through Friends Newsletter etc.,
- to discuss FWCC issues with appropriate Quaker Committees before FWCC meetings,
- to distribute FWCC’s 2 – 3 newsletters each year to all Quaker Meetings, and
- to co-ordinate the travel & itinerary of overseas Asia-West Pacific guests invited to attend YM and local Meetings.
1 March 2019 Webinar on North Korea