A Call for Action - what action??
Social transformation is complex, many different contributions are needed and many different responses are possible from each of us, according to our circumstances, capabilities, inclinations and resources. This page provides links to what others are doing and find useful. Explore these and seek inspiration.
- Check out recommendations from Christchurch Redcliffs Eco-village Project
- If you are on Facebook, then 'like' our web site 'Quaker Climate Emergency Action'
- Choose products carefully - e.g. Ethique personal products - Christchurch produced, sustainabily packaged etc.
COMMUNITY & ENVIRONMENT
- Check out local community and/or environmental groups - what sort of programs do they have?
- See if you can get involved.
- Share the "Call for Action"
COUNCILS - City/District/Regional
- What do they have on their web sites on environment, climate, community, sustainability etc.
- Check out their Long Term Plan - what does that talk about?
- Enquire about staff dedicated to environment or climate. Find out about what they are doing.
- Write to or visit Councillors who may be interested. Ask them what they are doing.
- PURE ADVANTAGE - a wealth of inspiring resources and programs on many aspects of our development e.g.
- Regenerative Future - especially agriculture
- Net Zero Future - Climate Change
Public (visible to all)