Auckland Friends Centre, Mt Eden
Mt Eden Friends Centre is located next to the Mt Eden Meeting House.
Resident Friends look after the centre, and offer a bed-and-breakfast service to visiting Friends for a reasonable charge. Booking by phone or email is essential; please give your expected arrival time.
- Two twin rooms with shared shower and 2 toilets.
- Visitors' lounge with TV, small guest fridge and tea-making facilities.
- Good shopping and restaurants are available at Mt Eden Village.
- A range of takeaway outlets are within a few minutes walking distance on Mt Eden Road.
- Off-street parking available.
- The Friends Centre is easily accessible from the airport by the shuttle bus. The Sky bus now only goes directly to Sky City. There are many bus routes to the CBD (via Mt Eden Road).
- Mt Eden Train Station is only a few minutes walk away but is closed until 2026. Trains can be accessed at Grafton (10 mins walk) or Kingsland by the train replacement bus.
Booking Overnight Accommodation
The booking form is temporarily suspended. Please email your booking request directly to email@example.com.
Please give your contact details and meeting you belong to, names of those needing beds and the dates you wish to book.